WHY INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS’S SOCIAL MEDIA?
It can give you 4 things you might want:
- Want people’s attention? 27% of total internet time & 15% of total mobile internet time is spent on social networking sites.
- Want leads? Social media produces double the leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail or PPC, & conversion rates are 13% higher.
- Want sales? 46% of online users rely on social media to make a purchase & 78% made a purchase based on a company’s social media post.
- Want to get to know your customers? 69% of marketers use social media for market intelligence & 60% of consumers follow or give feedback to brands on social media.
How should you use social media?
- To capture and drive traffic to your website.
- To establish yourself as an expert in your field.
- To massively improve your SEO and web presence.
- To build ongoing relationships with readers, prospects and customers.
5 steps before you begin optimizing each channel:
- Know your primary social media objective.
- Hone in on your target audience—and get to know them.
- Determine your key topics and create content around them.
- Build a profile on the "Big 5” networks with a unified brand.
- Create a plan for how much time you want to spend on (1) creating/posting content (2) engaging with your audience.
Here are a few tips to make your visit to our website as enjoyable as possible:
Clicking "Home" at any time will take you back to our main welcome page. Learn more information about our company and its history by clicking the "About Us" button. For our contact information (phone, address, etc.), please click the "Contact" button. In the "Links" area, you'll find an impressive listing of other websites that we recommend you visit.
Be sure to stop by our online showroom to view our featured items. Click "Showroom" to enter. If you see something you like, just select the item for more details. You can then add the item to your cart to request more information or place an order directly from our site!
Click "View Cart" at any time to review the items in your cart. Don't forget that you have to check out by clicking "Check Out" in order for your cart to be sent to us. All of your personal information (including credit card information) will be submitted using industry-standard SSL encryption.
Your browser must support frames and cookies in order to use all areas of our site.
If you need further assistance using our website, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're always here to help!